Terms & Conditions
Trading Details and Registered Address
- Arthur Price & Co Limited
- Britannia Way
- WS14 9UY
Phone Number: 01543 257775
Fax Number: 01543 414488
Company Registered Number: 75016
We would always prefer to be paid by Debit or Credit Card. We accept all major cards EXCEPT American Express and Diners Card. Paying by Debit of Credit Card would also mean that you receive your order more quickly.
We will accept Cheques, made payable to Arthur Price, although we will always wait for the cheque to clear through our bank before despatching the goods.
We have a very attractive postage and packing scale that makes buying online great value. Our charges are:
- - Orders up to £25
- just £3.50 postage & packing
- - Orders of £25 - £100
- just £7.50 postage & packing
- - Orders over £100
- FREE DELIVERY!
So, for the best deal, take advantage of our excellent FREE HOME DELIVERY when you spend more than £100.
These costs only apply to orders from the United Kingdom Mainland and Northern Ireland. Orders from abroad will be costed on a case-by-case basis.
Speed of Delivery
We always aim to despatch goods on the next working day after you have placed your order, provided we have all the items that you have ordered in stock. At busy times this may not always be possible with despatch then being a day later.
This means that you should receive your goods within 3 or 4 working days of placing your order.
The exception to this is if you pay by cheque. As mentioned above, we will always wait for cheques to clear before despatching goods.
Prices shown on the web site are current Retail prices and are therefore inclusive of VAT at 20%, but exclude the cost of delivery and insurance, which will be added to the price of your order. We always endeavour to keep the cost of delivery and insurance as low as possible.
Our prices are as stated on the site at the time you place your order. If, due to an error or omission, the price published is wrong, Arthur Price & Co Limited will advise you of the correct price and allow you to change or cancel your order.
Our ‘easy to do business with’ Returns Policy
If you change your mind for whatever reason about the items you have purchased, we will happily refund the cost of your purchase. Please try to ensure that the items are returned with their original packaging and that we have been advised within 7 working days of you receiving them.
To return your purchase, simply place the item(s) in its original packaging, including the packing note, and follow these 3 steps:
- Contact us on 01543 257775 between 9am and 5pm to let us know about the items you wish to return.
Re-address the package to:
- Kevin Flint
- Arthur Price & Co. Limited
- Britannia Way
- WS14 9UY
ensuring that you have crossed out the original delivery details.
- Send the package and insure it for the value of the packing note. This will protect you in case the package gets damaged whilst coming back to us. We can’t be responsible for parcels that do not manage to get back to us. When we receive the parcel, we will check it and refund the amount of the order plus the postage you have paid to return it to us.
In the unlikely event that your items get to you in a damaged state, please advise us as soon as possible. This will enable us to go back to the carriers.
The Small Print Bit
Arthur Price & Co Limited provide this site and the products offered under certain Terms and Conditions that protect BOTH YOU AND US. By ordering any items from us you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to change any Terms and Conditions from time to time
- All transactions undertaken are governed by the law in England and Wales
- Ownership of goods does not pass to you until we have received payment and despatched the goods
- The content and creative in this web site is owned under copyright of Arthur Price & Co Limited. No representation of this material may be undertaken without the prior permission from Arthur Price & Co Limited.
- Arthur Price & Co Limited can’t guarantee that information provided on the web site or pictures will wholly represent the items received, although every effort will be made to try to make sure that we provide the clearest pictures and descriptions that we can
- Arthur Price & Co Limited are only responsible for the content of their site and can’t be held accountable for anything as a result of a link to any 3rd party or the content of their sites.
Thank you for taking the time to read through these Terms and Conditions!
The Arthur Price Team
Arthur Price / Harrods Spring Promotion - Terms & Conditions
1. The promotional period runs between Monday 25th March and Wednesday 1st May inclusive.
2. To qualify for dinner for two at the Wyndham Grand’s Chelsea Riverside Brasserie customers must spend £250 or more on products from any of the Arthur Price collections in the Silver Room on the Second Floor, Harrods.
3. The Complimentary Dinner offer and 10% discount on accommodation at the Wyndham Grand, London Chelsea Harbour, is open to all qualifying customers aged 18 or over.
4. The voucher must be validated by a member of the Arthur Price sales team to confirm proof of purchase.
5. Employees of Arthur Price, the Wyndham Grand Hotel and Harrods, along with their immediate families and contracted consultants, are not permitted entry.
6. A reservation must be made with the Wyndham Grand Hotel, Chelsea Harbour / Riverside Brasserie prior to claiming the offer.
7. An original copy of the signed voucher must presented on arrival at the Wyndham Grand Hotel, Chelsea Harbour / Riverside Brasserie in order to redeem the prize.
8. Only one voucher per couple may be redeemed per reservation and bulk entries will not be accepted.
9. The voucher is only valid for parties of two people and may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, promotion or discount.
10. The voucher is valid for food items up to the value of £100 and excludes all drinks.
11. Vouchers are valid for 6 months until Friday 1st November 2013.
12. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on receiving the stamped and validated voucher.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time.
15. The Promoter is Arthur Price & Co Ltd, Britannia Way, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS14 9UY No. 75016.
£100 Gift Voucher
1. The offer is open to guests of the Wyndham Grand, London Chelsea Harbour who use the hotel’s facilities between Monday 25th March and Wednesday 1st May inclusive including use of the bar or Spa.
2. To qualify for the offer customers must spend £250 or more on products from any of the Arthur Price collections in the Silver Room on the Second Floor, Harrods and present an original copy of the £100 voucher from promotional literature displayed throughout the hotel to Harrods at the time of making the relevant purchase.
3. The £100 gift voucher offer is open to all qualifying customers aged 18 or over.
4. Employees of Arthur Price, the Wyndham Grand Hotel and Harrods, along with their immediate families and contracted consultants, are not permitted entry.
5. Only one voucher per person is allowed, bulk entries will not be accepted.
6. Vouchers are valid for 6 months until Friday 1st November 2013.
7. No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on receiving the voucher.
9. All products are subject to availability.
10. The voucher cannot be claimed during sale periods and may not be used in conjunction with any other voucher, offer, promotion or discount.
11. In the case of any dispute, the decision of Arthur Price shall be final and binding.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these conditions at any time.
13. The Promoter is Arthur Price & Co Ltd, Britannia Way, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS14 9UY No. 75016.