Silver Service Club
Join the Silver Service Club when you buy any 6 person, 44 piece cutlery set from Arthur Price of England and benefit from some great offers:
Simply purchase your 44 piece Arthur Price of England cutlery set online and register your details to receive your privileged membership pack.
* Offer excludes Sterling silver and Clive Christian collections
Terms & Conditions
1. The Arthur Price of England 'Silver Service' Club Card scheme is operated by Arthur Price & Co. Ltd, Britannia Way, Lichfield, WS14 9UY
2. The 'Silver Service' Club Cards are issued by and remain the property of Arthur Price. It is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card. Arthur Price may, at its sole discretion refuse to issue a 'Silver Service' Club Card and may withdraw a 'Silver Service' Club Card from a participant at any time.
3. The Arthur Price of England 'Silver Service' Club Card is valid in all Arthur Price concession shops, participating independent retailers and online at www.arthurprice.com
4. The 30% off discount is only applicable to Arthur Price of England branded cutlery and complementary pieces, excluding Sterling silver and Clive Christian collections.
5. Silver Service discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies to RRP.
6. To use your 'Silver Service' Club Card online you must enter you unique membership number when completing your transaction at the checkout.
7. By requesting membership of the 'Silver Service' Club you agree to receive mailings from time to time containing special 'Silver Service' Club offers.
8. All products are subject to availablility.
9. If you have purchased goods using your 'Silver Service' Club Card and subsequently obtain a refund for the goods in accordance with Arthur Price's refund policy (and your statutory rights) you must pressent your 'Silver Service' Club Card at the time of refund. Any free product received as part of the scheme must also be returned at the time of refund or paid for in full.
10.You must notify Arthur Price of any change of address or of any stolen Club Card in writing as soon as possible. Any replacement Club Card will be issued at the sole discretion of Arthur Price. Arthur Price will not be held responsible for any lost, mislaid or stolen.
11. Proof of identity may be requested when using your 'Silver Service' Club Card instore.
12. Arthur Price may amend or terminate the Arthur Price of England 'Silver Service' Club Card scheme or amend any of these terms and conditions at any time. Notice of any change will be displayed on the website (www.arthurprice.com).
13. In the case of any dispute, the decision of Arthur Price shall be final and binding.
14. Arthur Price reserves the right not to accept any Arthur Price of England 'Silver Service' Club Card which has become unreadable for any reason or which has been obtained by theft, fraud or any means not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
15. This scheme will run until further notice.